If you can measure your housing stock data, you can manage it
Social housing providers will play a critical role in delivering the government’s Net Zero ambitions. Research shows that social housing is already on the path to 2050. The National Housing Federation recently revealed that “social housing already outperforms other tenures in terms of energy efficiency.” However all housing associations and social landords face significant challenges in retrofitting homes.
In partnership with project management and surveying specialists, Roberts Vardy Associates, we offer a complete Survey Management Service for social housing providers to lay the foundations for their path to Net Zero. Providing innovative, industry-leading software which gives them confidence in their data.
How can you plan, if you don’t know where you are?
Social Housing Providers can struggle with:
- Overwhelming and often sporadic and disjointed amounts of data
- Lack of experience and resource when it comes to surveying properties
- Ever-changing government guidelines and regulations that require high levels of clarity and understanding
Data is often disjointed and sporadically stored.
How it Works
Establishing gaps in your existing data, we will determine what is required to get your data fit for purpose.
Data Collection Strategy
Analysing timescales, agendas and funding methods we will design a structured process for collecting and delivering your data.
Using Notus Pocket Surveyor we will work with you to deliver your results to the highest quality assurance levels.
Improvements Measures Plan
What will the future look for your organisation? We’ll help you reach your future data targets with an Improvement Measures Plan.
The Solution to Measuring Your Data on the Path to Net Zero
“Social Housing providers will play a critical role in a collective decarbonisation journey as we all work towards 2050. But we also know that social housing faces significant challenges along this path, and 47% have concerns about technology in particular.
Our market-leading software is the solution to measuring your data on the path to Net Zero. If you can measure your housing stock data, you can manage it.”
Paul Harrison, Director of Energy
Why it Works
With the combined expertise of Asset Management experts, Integrator Housing Solutions, and the project management and surveying experience of Roberts Vardy Associates, we can offer a bespoke service to guide you along the path to Net Zero.
- Roberts Vardy Associates have extensive experience working with housing associations and social housing providers to deliver a bespoke surveying strategy
- Evaluating and analysing exisiting stock data and developing a survey design to acheive your goals
- We can work with you to assist in procurement, selection and appointment of any contractors required
Training and Ongoing Support
- Onsite training and ongoing support are crucial for laying the foundations for a successful ongoing surveying program
- We’ll work with your team, providing feedback and quality assurance to give you the skills and confidence. We’ll be with you every step of the way
- Our intelligent Notus Pocket Surveyor, a companion product to Integrator Plus, enables rapid data collection and access to the latest information on housing stock from a mobile device
- Using Notus, housing oﬃcers, contractors, and surveyors can access Integrator Plus – the most comprehensive, user-friendly solution for property asset management – whilst on the move
Project Manangement and Survey Delivery
- It’s our goal to ensure that you achieve accurate and up to date data in a format that can easily be updated and maintained
- We’ll work with you to deliver a plan to simplify the path to net zero
In Partnership with Roberts Vardy Associates
We’re proud to offer Survey Management Services in partnership with Roberts Vardy Associates. This enables us to offer the best combination of expertise and experience in energy and stock condition surveying; packaged with our market-leading software. Perfectly positioning us to offer you a complete end-to-end service.
Register your interest
Survey Management Services
Housing Associations: demonstrate your compliance progress
Housing Associations face a capped rent increase next year. We discuss the impact upon longer term ambitions around development, decent homes standards and decarbonisation.
Maximise your chances of successful bids for Housing Association upgrades and retrofit funds
Housing Association costs are rising faster than inflation, according to new research commissioned by the National Housing Federation*. Particularly badly hit are: Construction costs where inflation accelerated to 9.6% in June 2022 Repair and maintenance prices with...
SAP – the steeply rising road to 2050 and net zero housing emissions
Paul Harrison, Director of Energy, Integrator Housing Solutions, looks at the emerging challenges for social housing providers in the area of energy reduction now that the low-hanging fruit of easy efficiency upgrades have already been picked.